Skip to main content

Love ?

Yeah I’m going to talk about love today..a thing that some live their life with..a thing that some might hate so much..something that will turns the world upside down rite? Well its something that I also don’t really know how to explain actually..haha..some said that when it hit..it will hit hard like a hurricane..some said that it felt like someone just rip your heart out..ahaha for me its something that can’t be express by words..some people said that love at first sight is only an expression and there is no such thing as true love..for me? I don’t really know..but what I do know that when you meet that special person..your life is going to move so fast that you didn’t realize how much the time have passes…songs and music are some of the thing that man have used a lot to express their feeling of love..hate..and a lot more…Love for the nature ? Love for your family and friends? Love for the world peace? Love for the God? Yeah we must have got some love in us right..if not why do people keeps on fighting..they fight for the sake of LOvE..but truly different people have different definition of love…But for me..this little bunny..I haven’t got a clue if she’s the one..but I like her..I like how she makes me feels..she makes me feel all warm inside..even though I had a cold..LOL…she is not perfect..she is a crazy hot-tempered girl with a really warm, sweet heart…I don’t know why I just seems can’t get her out of my mind.. is this craziness going to continues…who knows..BUNNY! :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blurrrr

B L U R R r r r ..aku hari tuk.. owowow

Sagittarius Man

Hi there. Well, this is a new post regarding Sagittarius man. I love reading this kind of stuff because it helps me to know myself better in a way. It's not going to be 100% accurate but I would say 70% of it is quite true. The topic of the blog today would be Sagittarius man in love and how much it reflects about myself. "A Sagittarius man will never be satisfied with looks alone" The mind is key for him. He has high standards in a partner. They are almost ideals. You will have to have great features physically, mentally and emotionally. He likes to be challenged and hates boredom. You can never rest on your laurels or get in a comfort zone with him. This is quite true for myself. For me, the beauty on the outside is temporary and fragile, which is why I have always interested with people who have unique personality. Someone who is the opposite of me or someone who challenged me is definitely going to pique my curiosity towards her.I am someone who is easily dis...

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa...