Skip to main content

How to write a love song..ahah

ahha..currently i'm writing a song for someone..since she actually sends me 2 of her own recording to me..one titled Hey kamu and another one is No..ahah shes a funny girl..love hearing her voice actually..btw i already send her one song called Kisah Dia..ahah wrote it yesterday..argh how i hurt my fingers and brains and voice for her..but its worth it though..aha btw..i did write another song called Bunny..haha..i never wrote songs before it is my first time!!

Kisah Dia

Ku nyanyikan sebuah lagu tentang dia dan juga ku
Bermula dengan perkenalan diakhiri dengan salaman
Setiap kali aku memanggilnya
Dia pula membalasnya dengan selamba
Kisah ini masih jauh
Aku takkan boeh lupakan
Dia cantek bila marah
Dia buat aku gila
Sampai masa ku rasa suka
Ku cuma ingin kata hahaha
Kisah ini sudah pun bermula...

(p/s it sounds a bit weird ha >..<)

Bunny

Every time I look at u
I always feel so alone
How I feel ?
How I feel ?
Heart skip beats twice falling in love 
Heart skip beats twice falling in love 
Why oh why do I hate u
Why oh why do I like u
Maybe this is a beginning of a story
The story of a boy that sings for a girl
I wrote this song just for u
It just something that I do
Why oh why your such a cutie
Why oh why your such a beauty
How do I meet this little bunny
Running through this small wild city
I know I will stand next to u
I know I will stand next to u
Baby
Baby
Baby...

(P/s i dun even know what she thinks about it ahah :3 hope she likes it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blurrrr

B L U R R r r r ..aku hari tuk.. owowow

Sagittarius Man

Hi there. Well, this is a new post regarding Sagittarius man. I love reading this kind of stuff because it helps me to know myself better in a way. It's not going to be 100% accurate but I would say 70% of it is quite true. The topic of the blog today would be Sagittarius man in love and how much it reflects about myself. "A Sagittarius man will never be satisfied with looks alone" The mind is key for him. He has high standards in a partner. They are almost ideals. You will have to have great features physically, mentally and emotionally. He likes to be challenged and hates boredom. You can never rest on your laurels or get in a comfort zone with him. This is quite true for myself. For me, the beauty on the outside is temporary and fragile, which is why I have always interested with people who have unique personality. Someone who is the opposite of me or someone who challenged me is definitely going to pique my curiosity towards her.I am someone who is easily dis...

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa...