Skip to main content

Memoriesss

Oh yeah..First try ku buat cover lagu “Couple-Pergi” dulu selalu dengar lagu tuk..masa sem 3 macam tu..best doww…rindu pulak ngan geng2 yang jamming kat studio dolok…Boy, Danial , Qazzie, Ijam, Pejal, and Syafiq..oh yeah..ada lah lagi..aduh2..semua Tok Guru @ Master aku..Kalo ikut cerita Dragon Ball, cdak tuk lah Master Roshi @ Cikgu Muten..oh Yeahh…lamak x lihat cerita Dragon Ball..oww layannnn…Tapi yang paling penting cover lagu “Couple-Pergi” tuk ku buat khas untuk geng2 lamak Poli..oh yeah..Byk yang dah lost connection..so at least ingat lagu kita dolok marek k… Ditujukan kahs untuk Sika. Sajim, Sali, Sijam, Sarep, Sizul, Sihuz, Siboy, DAnial, and byk lagik yang mengenali insan yang tak ternama ini…Termasuk suma miak sem 1 yang ku baru jumpa sem 5 tuk okiess…sore x letak nama..takut kontroversi..ahaha…oh ya..Maaf sebab sound system sik kuat..nebes ku..Baru bgun juak time ya..Demm…By the way ada yg ku dh modified ckit..lagu ya dah raget jadi ku ingt mok sumbangkan ckit..sore lah Couple..I still Luv Couple..WOhaa

CLICK HERE


Tuk lagu Couple-Pergi ..aku buat cover...ada lagi lah yang akan datang pastok..ku still in the process of learning..komen jak takowg cia..anok pn xpa..ku xlalek.. KU MOK SUMBANGKAN DUNIA tuk...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blurrrr

B L U R R r r r ..aku hari tuk.. owowow

Sagittarius Man

Hi there. Well, this is a new post regarding Sagittarius man. I love reading this kind of stuff because it helps me to know myself better in a way. It's not going to be 100% accurate but I would say 70% of it is quite true. The topic of the blog today would be Sagittarius man in love and how much it reflects about myself. "A Sagittarius man will never be satisfied with looks alone" The mind is key for him. He has high standards in a partner. They are almost ideals. You will have to have great features physically, mentally and emotionally. He likes to be challenged and hates boredom. You can never rest on your laurels or get in a comfort zone with him. This is quite true for myself. For me, the beauty on the outside is temporary and fragile, which is why I have always interested with people who have unique personality. Someone who is the opposite of me or someone who challenged me is definitely going to pique my curiosity towards her.I am someone who is easily dis...

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa...