Skip to main content

First Date




Well i got to see her for the first time after 3 weeks, oh she is so cute with that purple shirt. First, i went to pick up the flowers that my friend ordered for me yesterday and put in the box. However, when i went there the funny thing is that the box is twice bigger than the bouquet. LOL. I went out again to find a proper bag to put the flowers. ahha I found it though but the roses still can be seen haha. She called me and said that she was nervous and asked if she can bring a friend to come together. So cute hiding under the blanket calling me just because she was nervous going on a date with me today. I said yes she can tag along just to let her feel comfortable. I went to Parkson and bought tickets for the movie Riddick for three. I brought the bouquet with me and kept it at the cashier that thinking of surprising her after the movie. 

While waiting for them to come i went to the arcade and played all kind of games for about 40 minutes i think beating all those kids. LOL. They came and we went to eat while waiting for the movie to start. It was kinda awkward first but i feel very happy because i get to see her smiling when she greets me. In the cinema before the movie she starts talking a lot of things. Shes funny on her own way especially her clumsiness. I find that very very charming hehe. I sat next to her and we start talking the whole way while watching the movie. LOL. I'm the type who doesn't talk when i'm watching movie. I feel like only the two of us in the cinema that time. We share some popcorns and she keeps saying funny things after another. Seriously, this is the first time i went to see movie without actually watching it LOL. 

After the movie ends, we went out of the cinema and she waited for me while i went to pick up the flowers. Hahaa it was very awkward because her friend is there and i'm giving her the roses. Her friend ran and leave us alone haha i am really shy that time as well as she too. She's really happy with the flowers and i think i over think it last night. She actually really loves red roses and i gave her a dozen of it. I really needs to thank my dear friend for that. I asked her whether she wants to play bowling but she said shes not really good at it. Finally, we decided to just hang out at Coffee Bean drinking coffee. She waited outside with her friends while i went to get her drinks. She asked things about me and i got thousands of question in my mind that i want to ask her though but can't say it out. I feel if i am with her alone possibly i can say a lot more things. 

She asked whether i got something else inside the bag with the roses. LOL. It as if she can read my minds haha. I pulled out the box with the teddy bear inside it and gave it to her. She was shocked haha and her friend looks like she want to run away from there. Its really funny. She said is it her birthday already hahaa. I laugh and said do i have anymore surprises haha. I have my camera in the bag but i can't take it out. That's a pity though because i really want to take picture with her. Huhu Well the date went well i think because she can't think of anything when she sees the roses. I need more courage next time!!! This song really shows what i think and feel right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa

Chocolate ?

Today i see her again this time with chocolate in my hands. LOL. I am a coward because i cant give her the chocolate myself. I couldn't bring myself to see her though she smiles a lot when she passing by my cubicle. OMG! I passed the choc to my sis so that she passed it to her. She really likes it though and i'm glad i did it.  ohhh today is a very busy day. I have lots of meeting and a lot of work to be done. How i wish i can work with her near her cubicle ~ LOL. Whatever it is, i should take it slow in knowing her. There is no need to rush right ? Love will comes eventually~ p.s. 15 days of getting to know her

The Love Timeline

You Will Fall In Love 3 Times in Your Life While we may fall in love with many people over the span of our lifetime, we can break down the type of love we experience with these people into three categories.  Because even though people are different, our reasons for falling in love with the one can be counted on three fingers. This is definitely true if you think about it deeply. First Love when we are young. You probably had your first crush as a starry-eyed teenager. This usually happens in high school and it’s usually innocent but intense. Everyone experiences  the magic of young love . It is the sort of love that you may have entered into to conform with the crowd.  High-school lovers want everyone to see that their relationship is perfect, even though in reality it is far from the truth. Young people have a need for social acceptance; as such, how others viewed you may have been more important than how you felt.  But for me, it was definitely an innocent one. I fall in lo