Skip to main content

My thoughts about 2019

Honestly, right now I don't feel much happening inside. I guess when u had that same pain over and over again as the year goes by, you will end up feeling nothing. I do get mad, I do get upset but at the end of the day, my conscious inside always tell me that this is nothing. I think I have been sabotaging my own happiness unconsciously throughout the years. I am someone who can easily fall in love with someone and this is what most of my close friends said about me. Probably the longing feeling of attachment toward others make me feel this way. But for me, now I would still prefer a quiet time at home, then hanging out with anyone. But that doesn't mean, I don't enjoy them, I do, it's just that as you grew older, your circle of friends changes through time. Some got married, some have kids, move to another place and etc. You still keep in touch with them but its not the same as before. You won't simply share things with them anymore because deep inside, you know that they have their own commitments and issues to handle. One of my closest friend got married this year and I can feel the gap growing. Yes, I do meet up with new people quite often due to my nature of work but our friendship over 8-10 years is not something you can simply walkover. He was one of the few that I would pour my heart out too on every heartbreak, love or simply being my wing man when I'm in needs.

I have a few people that I would throw my life, time and money for them because of their ingenuity towards our friendship. It might sounds crazy, some of my friends did save my life a few times, from drowning, lost in the jungle, chased by dogs and also suicide. I have been through quite a lot for this 20 plus years. Every time you meet up with someone new, you fall for them, you learn about them, you pour your heart for them and in the ends got betrayed by them. But I don't blame them. It's partly my fault for expecting them too much. As the saying goes, why people suffer falling in love, its because they believe, they deserve the love that they suffered for. People might think this is just some crazy shit but believe me that's how life are.

My heart can go to icy cold in just a blink of an eye if I got betrayed by anyone. It's not easy to trust anyone anymore but I still gave them the most that I could because I know deep inside that people have their own circumstances to go through. That's why we have to keep being kind to others no matter how bad or a mess we are. I am always conflicting inside to find that perfect one or to accept what I have encounter through my life. The more I wonder, the more conflicted I am. I love having some deep talk conversation at night. Taking photos or videos of the person I am in love with. Doing creative or artistic stuff or even as simple as enjoying a quiet weekend reading books or enjoying movie. I have an old soul but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the adventures out there.

Some of the things that I have done this year:
1. Climbed Mt. Rinjani the year before and regretted the whole year not reaching the summit
2. Group cycling around the island at midnight in Lombok
3. Sky Diving Tandem at Melbourne
4. Road trip with a caravan on the Great Ocean Road
5. Get lost in the street of a big city of Bogor
6. Writing poetry while star gazing in a foreign place
7. Meeting old retired guys and having coffee with them
8. Climbed Mt. Kinabalu and reached the last checkpoint but unable to reach summit due to the weather
9. Falling in love with someone, confessed, dated, breakup and falling for her again

Honestly, its been one hectic ride this year. The only thing I regret was how impatient I was with her before. I haven't felt like this for someone for a long long time. I believe she needs more time and I know she's going to open up but I wouldn't know to whom and when. I am sincerely falling for you.


It's a wrap for 2019. Let's kick start 2020 and let the 30s goal begin.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa

The Love Timeline

You Will Fall In Love 3 Times in Your Life While we may fall in love with many people over the span of our lifetime, we can break down the type of love we experience with these people into three categories.  Because even though people are different, our reasons for falling in love with the one can be counted on three fingers. This is definitely true if you think about it deeply. First Love when we are young. You probably had your first crush as a starry-eyed teenager. This usually happens in high school and it’s usually innocent but intense. Everyone experiences  the magic of young love . It is the sort of love that you may have entered into to conform with the crowd.  High-school lovers want everyone to see that their relationship is perfect, even though in reality it is far from the truth. Young people have a need for social acceptance; as such, how others viewed you may have been more important than how you felt.  But for me, it was definitely an innocent one. I fall in lo

Chocolate ?

Today i see her again this time with chocolate in my hands. LOL. I am a coward because i cant give her the chocolate myself. I couldn't bring myself to see her though she smiles a lot when she passing by my cubicle. OMG! I passed the choc to my sis so that she passed it to her. She really likes it though and i'm glad i did it.  ohhh today is a very busy day. I have lots of meeting and a lot of work to be done. How i wish i can work with her near her cubicle ~ LOL. Whatever it is, i should take it slow in knowing her. There is no need to rush right ? Love will comes eventually~ p.s. 15 days of getting to know her