Skip to main content

The White Bunny NO MORE! Its the Black Bunny NOW!




Hi guys,

I'm back. LOL. Its been quite sometime since i wrote something. I have been busy planning my life and how to go the point that i want to achieve in life. Well its been quite amazing how i manage to stand still with my principles in life even though some of it seems to change a bit. Well what should i talk aah?? I'm still thinking about what to do. Well i think i should update here anything i have in my mind. JUST want to say



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blurrrr

B L U R R r r r ..aku hari tuk.. owowow

Sagittarius Man

Hi there. Well, this is a new post regarding Sagittarius man. I love reading this kind of stuff because it helps me to know myself better in a way. It's not going to be 100% accurate but I would say 70% of it is quite true. The topic of the blog today would be Sagittarius man in love and how much it reflects about myself. "A Sagittarius man will never be satisfied with looks alone" The mind is key for him. He has high standards in a partner. They are almost ideals. You will have to have great features physically, mentally and emotionally. He likes to be challenged and hates boredom. You can never rest on your laurels or get in a comfort zone with him. This is quite true for myself. For me, the beauty on the outside is temporary and fragile, which is why I have always interested with people who have unique personality. Someone who is the opposite of me or someone who challenged me is definitely going to pique my curiosity towards her.I am someone who is easily dis...

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa...