Skip to main content




This post is a special one and it’s about a sweet, cute and adorable girl. She is a real sweetheart even though at first we always argue eheehe. If I want to describe her I would say she is quite stubborn one same as me. Hahaa ! But sometimes she can be as gentle as a flower bud and can be so easily be hurt if not hold carefully. She is not just somebody that I ran into but a really special one for me. She is really interesting for me to know and I am going to keep getting to know her not just now but forever. This remind me to one of the quote that I used to love last time “ Getting to know someone does not end when u have her in life but it’s a never ending learning because you’re going to find out something that you didn’t know about her every single day for the rest of your life with her ”. Nice quote right? Hehehe Well for me, I only got one thing to say, I really hope this will continue until the sun loses its light to shine and the moon starts to cry because they are no more stars in the sky with it at night. I Hope we get to know each other more after this. I have been sick and addicted to this girl because she tie my heart in a knot. Because she is an apple to my little heart <3 and the cutest thing in this side of my world.


Hey Idiot, I Love You ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blurrrr

B L U R R r r r ..aku hari tuk.. owowow

Sagittarius Man

Hi there. Well, this is a new post regarding Sagittarius man. I love reading this kind of stuff because it helps me to know myself better in a way. It's not going to be 100% accurate but I would say 70% of it is quite true. The topic of the blog today would be Sagittarius man in love and how much it reflects about myself. "A Sagittarius man will never be satisfied with looks alone" The mind is key for him. He has high standards in a partner. They are almost ideals. You will have to have great features physically, mentally and emotionally. He likes to be challenged and hates boredom. You can never rest on your laurels or get in a comfort zone with him. This is quite true for myself. For me, the beauty on the outside is temporary and fragile, which is why I have always interested with people who have unique personality. Someone who is the opposite of me or someone who challenged me is definitely going to pique my curiosity towards her.I am someone who is easily dis...

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa...