Skip to main content

Reading out of curiosity


Well the title does explain itself rite..aha..kidding..It just exactly at 8.15 p.m., last nite..I dun know why , but out of the blue , I started reading photography books again..Well it have been my passion since a kid that I like being photographed and that passion have become much more stronger a s time passes..I have always been loving arts and nature..You see when I was a kid, I had a lot of animals that I take care..bird, duck, chicken, turtle, fish, hamster, frogs?, but mostly cats and bunny..I LOVE BUNNY..ngeee..All of my animals seems to die as time passes, well nothing lives forever rite..I have always been curious with things when I was a kid..and I ask a lot of questions  too…hahahaha..Well back to the story, now I’m more passionate in photography..in other words, picture of everything that I had my eyes on to..wish I got a DSLR too.damn..my bro had one and he went to KL and brought all the lenses and camera together with him leaving me with a pile of books on photography.. =..= well let us not let the books get wasted just like that rite..so I keep on reading all those books these past two days..wow..i can see the world in a better and wider view now..aha..Sometimes bad things keep on happening to us rite but that doesn’t mean nothing good would come out of it? Maybe you just see it from the wrong angle rite..so u should try to let your broken heart to heal and don’t just keep on blaming yourself the reason of this thing keeps on happening k.btw..one of the books that I strongly recommended is PHOTO YOU..its a  great book..a picture sometimes can tell a thousand and one story you know..well these are some of my photos when I was a kid..ahah..do comment k..

pIC 2 TAHUN..AHHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blurrrr

B L U R R r r r ..aku hari tuk.. owowow

Sagittarius Man

Hi there. Well, this is a new post regarding Sagittarius man. I love reading this kind of stuff because it helps me to know myself better in a way. It's not going to be 100% accurate but I would say 70% of it is quite true. The topic of the blog today would be Sagittarius man in love and how much it reflects about myself. "A Sagittarius man will never be satisfied with looks alone" The mind is key for him. He has high standards in a partner. They are almost ideals. You will have to have great features physically, mentally and emotionally. He likes to be challenged and hates boredom. You can never rest on your laurels or get in a comfort zone with him. This is quite true for myself. For me, the beauty on the outside is temporary and fragile, which is why I have always interested with people who have unique personality. Someone who is the opposite of me or someone who challenged me is definitely going to pique my curiosity towards her.I am someone who is easily dis...

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa...