Skip to main content

2019

Hello there. It's been quite some time since I post up something. The last post was on 14 March 2017. I have been doing quite a lot of stuff and a lot of things have happened since then. How i wish i could write it all but sometimes, some things are better kept private because of how precious it is.

Probably some updates on the people around me. My close friend Saiful got married , Yusri got a girlfriend, Yan got engaged, Alvin and Ireconcile back as good friends, enjoying our talk about coffee and lastly Syaza living the best moment of her life raising her son. Joanne my lovable friend got married and have a son now. I'm so happy for her, the people who are always there when I'm at my lowest point,  Hisham and Husnisah still the same as always, scolding me for the bad decision i made in the past years but I love the two of them. My little sister got married this year and my big brother got a daughter. My older sister is recovering and getting better Alhamdulillah. I have been meeting people from different fields, background, skills, experience of the past two years and they have been helping me to grow up to be a better person in so many ways. Bad people, good people, all of them met you for a reason.

Love? Well, after falling for that one person I finally can move on after all those years. You know what, watching my close ones being happy really makes my heart flutters. I stop falling in love with just anyone, I still like them, love knowing them, but I don't think I can feelfor them yet. That might go to take some time. I just want to know myself better first. You should love yourself first before you start loving someone else right. My definition of like and love is totally different. My definition of like is that I want to enjoy spending my time knowing you better as a person.My definition of love is that your happiness is my happiness too, even if it's mean letting go of that person. I still love all the people I have met and dated before. The one that hurts me, betrays me, broken me down to tiny little pieces, I still love them because that experience taught me a lot about the meaning of loving someone. The most important thing is that I finally have my final closure this year. It's true what people always say, when you forgive and forget others, your heart will eventually heal. I met someone this year and honestly I think she is a charming person in a lot of ways, both the inside out. I don't plan to rush things down, but who knows what is going to happen in the future. I honestly wish I could help her in every little way I can, even as simple as listening to her problem. I'm so thankful that someone help me before and I want to help her too. But I will wait until she's ready.

Work? I have been doing and trying out a lot of things. I think I finally found what I really want to do. The reason is quite simple which is because I enjoy doing it. When you are passionate enough about something, you won't care how much time it's going to take to reach that goal. 2019 is the year for me to enjoy doing things that I have stopped for quite a while. I am a Sagittarius so once the arrow is released there is no stopping it. I love what I'm doing now even though its tiring and sometimes it is too overwhelming at certain times.

Travel? I crossed one of the things I have in my bucket list, which is to randomly travel anywhere. Myself and Muqrie planned a train trip to Bangkok via KL Central however the plan got cancelled due to the sold out tickets and a virus outbreak in Thailand. At the end, we bought the cheapest flight ticket to go out of Malaysia and guess what we got. We got Jakarta ticket and we roughly picked a few spots that same day, just a few hours before our flight to Jakarta. But the real destination is Bogor, City of Rain, well more to the city of romance for me.Great place with a lot of unique cafes and fun places to go. I met Ayuli in Jakarta, a new friend, that girl is a nurse and she is very interesting and independent too. I got the Gentakiswara book from her, one of my favorite writes in poetry. The things he wrote is definitely soulful and very touching at some point. Next destination? Melbourne, it's time for some hardcore adventure. I'm doing the tandem skydiving in Yarra valley and then we are going to explore the Great Ocean Road using caravan.At first, the plan was for me and Fai only to go, but then I invited Hisham to come along and told him to bring another girl to join me. Nash joins us and she is well experienced travelling in Australia. Awesome lineup this time and can't wait to go over there this April. I'm going to shoot some awesome videos while travelling this time. I think that's all I got for now. 

Probably going to share some more deeper conversation in here soon. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa

The Love Timeline

You Will Fall In Love 3 Times in Your Life While we may fall in love with many people over the span of our lifetime, we can break down the type of love we experience with these people into three categories.  Because even though people are different, our reasons for falling in love with the one can be counted on three fingers. This is definitely true if you think about it deeply. First Love when we are young. You probably had your first crush as a starry-eyed teenager. This usually happens in high school and it’s usually innocent but intense. Everyone experiences  the magic of young love . It is the sort of love that you may have entered into to conform with the crowd.  High-school lovers want everyone to see that their relationship is perfect, even though in reality it is far from the truth. Young people have a need for social acceptance; as such, how others viewed you may have been more important than how you felt.  But for me, it was definitely an innocent one. I fall in lo

Chocolate ?

Today i see her again this time with chocolate in my hands. LOL. I am a coward because i cant give her the chocolate myself. I couldn't bring myself to see her though she smiles a lot when she passing by my cubicle. OMG! I passed the choc to my sis so that she passed it to her. She really likes it though and i'm glad i did it.  ohhh today is a very busy day. I have lots of meeting and a lot of work to be done. How i wish i can work with her near her cubicle ~ LOL. Whatever it is, i should take it slow in knowing her. There is no need to rush right ? Love will comes eventually~ p.s. 15 days of getting to know her