Skip to main content

LATO Comes Again

It's been almost 7 years since I started blogging again. How childish it was for me to write those stuff before but I know that every single thing that I wrote was a lesson for me.

The only reason I'm writing again is because I think that I have to write something about this piled up feelings in my heart and what better way of doing it then writing. 

Lato, it means summer in Polish. The very reason why I'm writing again. All the hints keep showing me about summer and for me summer means love. A girl like summer, so sweet yet strong, so cheerful and kind, the kind of summer that I'm looking for.

I met summer quite early this year I guess, metaphorically speaking. She's one of a kind, someone who is strong but gentle deep inside. If I were to describe her, she would be a box full with endless surprises and you wouldn't know what you're going to get next. I love the fact that she have quite a charming smile and that's the one thing that I couldn't resist about her.

We talk quite a lot about stuff. A lot of different topics and some are very interesting that I didn't know I would be interested to know more about. I am very crazy about work right now because I only have 3 more years to go before I can cross out the things that I want to do before I die. Yes, I got that list. I guess I should speed things up on this matter.

I thought at first she was some average girls until I really went to see her. Who had known that I'm going to fall for her that day. Like really falling for her. This is something that I wrote after I met her that day.

The first time I saw you, everything in my head when quiet and honestly, I have a very loud and busy mind. I never mention this to you because I don't want to scare you away. Honestly, I didn't think about anything else that time but only you.

From the way you look, the way you smile and the way you laugh, it just mesmerized me. I knew you were the one that time, but I'm scared getting ahead of myself. Who am I? I'm no one and you barely even know me that time but I knew that you're the girl that I have been waiting to meet since forever. I think I have just completed my whole life just by meeting you. All your imperfection looks perfect to me. Your insecurity about the small stuff is so adorable that I can't help but smiles. "

Well, I guess things just don't go that smoothly in life and for me especially when it comes to love. I have been in worse situation, but this is seriously something that never even crossed my mind. She might think that I'm going to give up on her sooner or later. But if I got that 1% chance of having her by my side, you won't see me giving up yet. I think I wouldn't meet anyone like you anymore after this. Because you are my summer now.

10 Roses for the reasons why I love you - 11 March 2017
26 Tulips for the day that I met you - 26 Feb 2017

7   Sunflower for the day that you went to the hospital and I can't do anything to help you - 7 Feb 2017
19 Lily for the first time we text - 19 Dec 2016

I remember all these stuff even though I am a really forgetful person. So now you know how much you means to me right?

86 DAYS OF SUMMER 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa

The Love Timeline

You Will Fall In Love 3 Times in Your Life While we may fall in love with many people over the span of our lifetime, we can break down the type of love we experience with these people into three categories.  Because even though people are different, our reasons for falling in love with the one can be counted on three fingers. This is definitely true if you think about it deeply. First Love when we are young. You probably had your first crush as a starry-eyed teenager. This usually happens in high school and it’s usually innocent but intense. Everyone experiences  the magic of young love . It is the sort of love that you may have entered into to conform with the crowd.  High-school lovers want everyone to see that their relationship is perfect, even though in reality it is far from the truth. Young people have a need for social acceptance; as such, how others viewed you may have been more important than how you felt.  But for me, it was definitely an innocent one. I fall in lo

Chocolate ?

Today i see her again this time with chocolate in my hands. LOL. I am a coward because i cant give her the chocolate myself. I couldn't bring myself to see her though she smiles a lot when she passing by my cubicle. OMG! I passed the choc to my sis so that she passed it to her. She really likes it though and i'm glad i did it.  ohhh today is a very busy day. I have lots of meeting and a lot of work to be done. How i wish i can work with her near her cubicle ~ LOL. Whatever it is, i should take it slow in knowing her. There is no need to rush right ? Love will comes eventually~ p.s. 15 days of getting to know her