Skip to main content

DiFFerent ?

Different..its something..its weird..n its a pain now...why do we have to be different... can't we treat everyone the same??? i love someone..n shes different from the one that i have met in the past..but there's always something that stops me from having a happy and normal ending..is it me? or am i just the unluckiest person ever..but Allah S.W.T test us for a reason..i know..and i accepted it as it is..this girl i met..she change me a lot..she makes me stop smoking...reminds me of my prayer..n so on..the list keeps on coming..she makes me laugh a lot and she enjoys about what i talk about..only certain people that i met can makes me become interested in the conversation and also making me very very very talkative..n shes one of them..she just have that some warm feeling in her that i felt when i am with her..well something happen n i really hopes it went well..


                                             Thing takes time to happen...

                                             We just have to wait for it ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blurrrr

B L U R R r r r ..aku hari tuk.. owowow

Sagittarius Man

Hi there. Well, this is a new post regarding Sagittarius man. I love reading this kind of stuff because it helps me to know myself better in a way. It's not going to be 100% accurate but I would say 70% of it is quite true. The topic of the blog today would be Sagittarius man in love and how much it reflects about myself. "A Sagittarius man will never be satisfied with looks alone" The mind is key for him. He has high standards in a partner. They are almost ideals. You will have to have great features physically, mentally and emotionally. He likes to be challenged and hates boredom. You can never rest on your laurels or get in a comfort zone with him. This is quite true for myself. For me, the beauty on the outside is temporary and fragile, which is why I have always interested with people who have unique personality. Someone who is the opposite of me or someone who challenged me is definitely going to pique my curiosity towards her.I am someone who is easily dis...

I am a traveler

Truthfully, i don't know how long have it been since i started writing again. This is my first post for the year 2014 which is already going to be over soon.  I have always been the most clueless and confused when i fall in love with someone. This have happened over and over again. I don't think i will be able to handle the rejection, the breakup and the fight anymore. I have gone through more than enough. Family, friends and lover are the most important things in my life.I have learned the value of relationship and responsibility for such a long time. Every single time it changed a small part inside me and i am getting further and further away from my real self. I am not emotional and i don't intend to disturb people with my problems. I know that people only  listens but i don't think that really care about it. I am going to travel around the world after this and i won't be back for quite sometime after i have solved everything in Miri. I will start off with Singa...